These papaya puddings are also very easy and healthy.
These papaya puddings are also very easy and healthy. You can prepare them when you have guests at home because they also have a very good presence and they will not give you trouble since they are prepared in only 5 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 600 g of mature Exotic Fruit Box papayas
- 4 eggs
- 200 g of cream
- 3 tablespoons of agave syrup or 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Pasos a seguir
- In a saucepan put 3 tablespoons of sugar and 3 tablespoons of water. Cook until golden caramel is obtained. Cover the bottom of the molds with the caramel.
- Preheat the oven to 170 °, placing a full bowl of water at the bottom, inside the oven.
- In a bowl mix the peeled papayas (weigh them after peeling them), the whipping cream, eggs, vanilla and the agave syrup or honey.
- With the aid of a blender or electric robot, grind until obtaining a fine cream and without lumps.
- Fill the molds with this mix. Put in the oven and let bake about 20 minutes.
- After this time, remove from the oven and cool completely. Set in the fridge for at least an hour.
Consejos y Trucos
- Serve the pudding with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. You will make a super easy and complete dessert ideal for your guests at home.